Posted Wednesday, 14 September 2011 at 19:20 by Michael Chan
Tagged: house prices | Investors | home loans | property investing | Hint/Tip
Read more blogs...
Finance for Apartments
Our broker; Michael Chan speaks to Sydney Morning Herald (The Age) about finance for inner city apartments and property investing.
We are experts when it comes loan structure and finding the best deal to suit your needs and situation ...even for " out of the box" unique property purchase;
- Finance for Investors
- Finance for First home owners
- Finance under a Trust
- Business Finance
- Low doc/self employed
- Finance for Construction, including vacant land
- Finance for Land and Building package
- Commercial finance ( As small as $10,000, Up to $65,000,000 max)
- Finacne for motor vehicle including boats and machinery
- Finacne for Student accommodation
- Finacne for unit's under 50 squ meters
- Finacne for NRAS
- Finance for Age care/ Retirement village and homes
- Finance for Service apartments
- Finance for Rent roll
- Finance for block of unit's under one or multiple titles
- Finacne for Kit and mobile homes
- Finance for Apartments; NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, SA, NT and WA
**Please note; we do not have a list or can not provide a list of "black listed" properties- However from our experience and network of connections; We will be able to choose, recommend and get approval from the right lender everytime. On time.
Shape Home Loans.