Posted Wednesday, 04 July 2012 at 16:41 by Shape Home Loans
Tagged: house prices | Home Buyer | First home buyer | home loans | Hint/Tip
Read more blogs...
Investors and first home buyers in the Northern Territory have been given an extension to the BuildBonus, treasurer Delia Lawrie recently announced.
The construction stimulus initiative, a $10,000 grant, has been extended until the 31 December 2012 where it was set to finish at the end of June.
NT Build Bonus
- First home buyers and investors
- A one-off, $10,000 grant for all homebuyers purchasing or building a new home to the value of $600,000
- This grant is NOT means tested
- Only one Build grant per transaction/applicants
- First home buyers also entitled to the huge stamp duty concessions and no land tax.
- Companies and Trustees are also eligible for the grant