Posted Sunday, 02 August 2015 at 22:27 by Shape Home Loans
Tagged: Loan for doctors | Home Buyer | First home buyer | home loans | Mortgage reduction | Promotional rate | news | Hint/Tip | Self employed Loans | Wealth Creation | APRA lending laws | Loan for owners occupier | interest rates | Competition | Refinance
Read more blogs...
$2,000 cashback for Owner Occupier loans for refinance and purchase ( Limited time!) St George Bank
Effective 4 August 2015, Owner Occupier new home purchases or refinances will receive a $2,000 cashback. This offer is available to Owner Occupier home loans of $250,000 or more under the Advantage Package only, for a limited time only.
Eligibility criteria for the St George Cash back loan
This offer is limited to one $2000 cashback during the campaign and will be paid per main applicant (Applicant 1) only. With the following criteria;
- Loans under Advantage Package only. Excludes Portfolio loans and residential investment lending.
- Must be classified as Owner Occupier.
- The loan amount must meet the minimum loan amount criteria of $250,000.
- Ensure that a customer has a transaction account linked to the home loan at the time of settlement, and the account is kept open for a minimum of 60 days after settlement.
- Applicants' home loan repayments must be direct debited from this transaction account. Ensure this direct-debit is in place at the time of settlement for a minimum of 60 days.
- Refinances of Westpac, St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne home loans are not eligible for the cashback.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with LVR 80-85% LMI refund offer.
- If all the eligibility criteria are met, the cashback will be paid within 60 days of settlement into the St.George transaction account from which the home loan repayments are made.
Contact a Shape Home lons advisor today (No charge).
Phone: 1300 74 5626
Email: email@example.com Or clik here to drop us a note.
Visit our customer service center: 5 Belmore street, Burwood NSW 2134.
Contact details and location page:
Similar offer via ANZ bank - $1,200 - Click here
Bankwest 4.09% variable rate Special !!! Find out more
For our another top 3 promotions - Click here and check it out!