Posted Tuesday, 24 March 2020 at 13:17 by Shape Home Loans
Tagged: Self employed Loans | tax deductible | interest only | Loan for investment | increasing your serviceability | Loan for investor | house prices | Investors | Home Buyer | First home buyer | home loans | interest rates | Mortgage reduction | credit inquiries | Credit file | Refinance | Equity Release | Commerial Loans | Car Finance | Low Doc loans | Loan declined | news
Read more blogs...
As a community and individual we must come as one to fight covid19. It will be tough, emotionally, socially and financially.
Our team has been working from home since 10th of March, so we are ready to take your call or any email enquiry/questions you might have regarding
* Your loan
* How to defer mortgage repayment
* What happens if you lose your job
* How to deal with the banks
* What happens if you skip mortgage repayments
* Car loans
* Business loans, constructions and debt finance.
* Effect on the property market
If you have any questions, or simply want to have a chat with a "mate" and have a yarn please feel free to give any of our staff a call- we will try to help and always free too listen.
Phone: 1300 74 5626
1. Call your bank and ask for a rate reduction.
2. Have a cash buffer
3. Plan for the worst case scenario
4. Dont keep things to yourself, if you need someone to talk too - Please reach out to family and friends.
5. Get on top of your mortgage and debt now, reduce rate, update repayment plans if required etc..
6. You do have an option to access $10,000- $20,000 of your superannuation money if you are facing financial issues.
7. Most banks will allow you to pause your repayments on mortgage/car loan and credit card if you are struggling financially. Banks will work with you.
Lastly if you can, please support your local business; Cafe ( Takeaway/delivery), restaurants ( Takeaway/delivery), Butcher, Fruit shop, bakery etc..they need our help more than ever!
The large corporations will still be around in 6 month time, but the local community shops may not even survive the first month.
Practice social distancing, good hand washing procedures, check on your neighbors and keep safe and look out for one and each other.