Low Doc Home Loans
A hassle free solution for self-employed people or borrows who does not have the traditional proof of income. Low doc loans are often offered at a higher interest rate if the LVR is greater then 65% but they are also flexible, comes with a mix of features and most importantly, they require less paperwork for those who are unable to provide the full financial statements and other evidence of their income.
Interest rate may be reduced after a certain time period of when you are able to provide tax return at a later date.
· Can borrow up to 80% of property value ( 90% LVR avaliable at a higher rate)
· Less paperwork, great for self-employed - No need for tax returns
· Range of features to choose from depending on lenders
Points to Consider:
· NO LMI on all Low-doc loans, however depending on lender a "risk fee" may be payable for higher LVR's.
· Rates are generally higher for LVR over 60%
The challenge is to find the best loan with the best features for your particular circumstances. That's where our team of experts can help.
Click here for a detail Low doc Matrix and product information ( up to 90% LVR)
*NEW FUNDER* 85-90% LVR Low doc loans ( As of June 2014) - Click here for more information, accountants letter only in most cases.